Monday, October 30, 2006

Eye Candy for the Masses -- All Two of You!!

I'll spare you the usual whining about how iffy the world and my life is. Still single. Still unfondled for--crap, is that how long a year is?!? But I found my groove once more for horror films, thanks to "Tombs Of The Blind Dead" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067500/). Watching the butchered American version back-to-back with the uncut European version was a hoot.

Instead, I'll present a couple of uplifting images I yanked from sites that seem to be deserted. I find them oddly compelling.




This little guy was just minding his own business on a shipwrecked site. The caption read "This is who I hope to be when I grow up." I think I want to agree.







Did I ever mention that I have the ability to chat with squirrels? Seriously. They will skitter down the side of a tree and chatter away at me, then I talk back, then they chatter back. This goes on until both of us feel better, and then we go back to our own little worlds. This is one HAPPY squirrel.





Well, I'll leave it at this for the evening. Enjoy the visuals.

No comments: